Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 8

The first 3 days were the most tiresome out of all the weeks. The draft of the project took a lot of my time and since we had deadline till Wednesday I had to spend late evenings to finish it. Luckily, we had  enough time to read the partner's report and prepare the check list by the end of the week. I read Nazeer's report, found it interesting and  in my opinion it fits all the requirements.


We also had to create a class site and I made a wallwisher, created an online class in the nicenet and put my class blog. I started to use my blog, leave assignments there and I check students' understanding in the classroom. Some of the students leave their comments, too. I feel my students are not yet used to writing comments, I guess it is another kind of rule they still should get used to. They listen to the activity, question each other about the pieces to clarify the understanding but they still feel that leaving comments is not so much necessary.

I appreciate new tools and resources that this week provided us with. I always save them in my delicious page. There is a lot I can share with my collegues. I can say that not only my school collegues but also teachers from other schools benefit from my course.  I am happy to learn new ideas and I am happy to share    new resources with my friends.



1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are still filling up your deilcious site. And I hope you share these tools with your colleagues. Great week! -Robert

    ReplyDelete